It is sad to note that the ones who suffer most because of unclean air are children mainly because they have yet to build up an immunity to these diseases. Respiratory problems in children are on the rise. On average, one out of every 10 school-age children in the world has asthma and each year 10.5 million school days are missed due to asthmatic related issues. This alone has made, in some countries around the world, owning an air purifier essential for survival.
Indoor air quality is another growing concern as modern homes today are being built to be airtight for energy efficiency through better insulation, weather-stripping, upgraded windows, and high-quality exterior doors. Indoor air quality, unfortunately, suffers as the exchange of indoor and outdoor air is limited. This leads indoor air pollutants to get trapped inside and these can build up to harmful levels.
QNET's answer to this growing problem is AirPure. AirPure is a very simple, unique and user-friendly air purifier. It is also the world’s first and only device that combines two advanced and highly-effective purification methods: Water Surface Trapping and Nano-Membrane Technology and it uses this latest innovative technology to remove 99.9% of particle pollution, giving you clean and safe air.
A high-quality air purifier such as those which pass HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arresting) standards and are used in laboratories, medical facilities and aircraft must filter particles of 0.3 micron in size. QNET's AirPure unit effectively removes particles as small as 0.1 micron. After purification with AirPure, air is approximately 99.9% pure.
Here is a list of some of the AirPure's benefits and why you should own one today;
- AirPure is efficient. Its unique purification technology delivers 99.9% pure air in 2 simple purification steps.
- AirPure does not have any filter, making it both user-friendly and cost-effective – there is no need for constant change of filters!
- AirPure’s nano-membrane is partially biodegradable, making it a more environmentally-friendly device.
- AirPure does not use UV light (UV has a proven negative effect on health) and does not emit ozone (also harmful for health).
- AirPure removes any particulate which is bigger than 0.1 micron including: Airborne bacteria such as Acinetobacter, Bacilli, Flavobacterium and Streptomyces; mold spores, human and pet hair; yeast cells; pollen; tobacco smoke, oil smoke and smoke from synthetic materials; coal dust, grain dust, dust mites, atmospheric dust, tea dust, talcum dust, insecticide dusts; burning wood; paint pigments, smoldering or flaming cooking oil, and liquid droplets.
A good quality air purifier removes harmful particulates such as dust, pollen, mold and bacteria from the air you breathe. Thanks to a unique filtration technology, AirPure provides superior air purification for a healthy and safe environment in your home, office, or any indoor space. It’s time to start paying more attention to the air you breathe in the same way you think about the food you eat. Your family’s health is the most valuable thing in the world, is it not? Make it your top priority then. Air Pure is available in select countries so head on over to the official QNET website and find out if it's available in stores near you.