Friday, December 14, 2012

INSIGHT: The Power Of Technology In Business.

This year has truly seen me through a journey of "business exploration" so to speak! I am sometimes asked by my prospects what tools, if any, I have used to expand my business and if they too really need to use them if they do join the business. Today I would like to share some of the tools I have used that have helped me not only grow as an entrepreneur but also helped in by business day to day affairs.


One such tool that I have come to rely on is the QNET lifesite. If you don't know by now, QNET offers all its IR's a website they can use to send their prospective customers to, that has videos and information to better explain the business and products . This website is now offered as a retail product that can be purchased quarterly or yearly and as a retail product, earns an IR points that can be used as Buisness Volume (BV) or converted to hard cash! Well due to it's customizability, I could choose which product i wished to promote and this provided me with "targeted prospects". The importance of having "targeted prospects" is that it help cut down my selling process, since I knew what the prospect wanted so I didn't have to waste time talking about other products!

Another technological tool that has helped me this year has been this blog. While others may have video blogs, podcasts, eBooks  I have come to rely heavily on my blog to reach out to people from all over the world and share my views (INSIGHT) and help answer some questions that some prospects have asked me during my time in QNET. I have come to realize that in my quest to help prospects who don't have a clear understanding about QNET get a BIG picture about the company and this industry, I have also been able to help other teams of IR's and their own prospects. This to me is just an unexpected bonus.


Another tech tool that I have come to rely on have been my gadgets...to be more clear, my iPod and Nexus tablet. While most people have mp3 players to listen to music, watch movies and play games, I have come to realize that I could use mine for so much more. With my iPod, I now listen to a vast selection of audio books like "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, "How To Make Presentations With Confidence" by Fred Pryor, "The Law of Success" by Napoleon Hill, "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu which are just some of my companions as I go about my daily routines. With my tablet PC I have been able to carry all my presentation files that I need that QNET provides. I have my compensation plan on hand which I constantly use as a reference, product catalogue, company profile, Obtainer eBooks, apIRe books...all of which I use to show prospects I meet.

There is no doubt in my mind, technology has indeed played a major role in my growth in this business. With it I have become more knowledgeable, it has helped improve my skill sets and has helped me share my value with a lot more people. A tip to all IR's out there is to look at the technology around you and figure out a way to use it to your advantage. In my view, technology can be an asset or liability, it all depends on how you use it. If you are not in QNET already, know that QNET provides you with some of the tools to help you grow your business and it is up to you to incorporate new technologies, if any, to use them more effectively.